• Able to develop a cloud application utilizing Azure cloud services.
• Ability to work independently to specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components as assigned.
• Working in close collaboration with internal\external stakeholders to develop software according to the user needs and requirements.
• Documenting and archiving specifications and designs.
• Determine the technical feasibility and planning of your own work.
• Collection of supplies needed for building and testing of the basic set-up for product innovation.
• Contribute knowledge and documentation, mostly related to the specific technologies, to departments such as Technical Services and Product Management.
• Must have the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks concurrently including building and testing modules simultaneously within specified time standards
• Bachelor’s Degree or MSc from an accredited university or college.
• 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology with specific emphasis on Application Development.
• Healthcare industry experience a big plus.
• Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions
• C#, ASP.NET WebAPI/REST, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, XML, JSON, T-SQL.
• Deep knowledge of Azure services and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
• Experienced within Azure IaaS, PaaS.
• Experience working with Analytics/Reporting applications
• Experienced in test automation.
• Experienced in Agile / Scrum.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Plan
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees