- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends, and working knowledge of domain expertise.
- Defines, analyzes and interprets needs and requirements for a single component.
- Translates the results of analysis into design by Designing solutions to address multiple requirements.
- Implements complex software solutions.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations.
- Works independently with minimal guidance.
- Usually determines own work priorities.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• 5+ years or more experience in C# Development.
• Working knowledge of asynchronous programming.
• RESTFul service, Web Services.
• Very good experience in SQL databases.
• Single Page Application development using HTML 5, CSS3.
• Very good experience in Java scripting library.
• Design patterns (factory, singleton, inversion of control).
• Working knowledge of dependency injection.
• Experience in turning user needs and requirements and specification into design and coding.
• Have experience in development best practices such as unit testing.
• Have worked with lean/agile development methodologies.
• Working well with local team and remote team.
Good to have:
• Window Forms (C#)
• Windows Services (C#)
• Windows Mobile CE 3.5 C#
• Windows Communication (WCF)
• Team Foundation Server / version control
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Plan
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees