- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends, and working knowledge of domain expertise.
- Defines, analyzes and interprets needs and requirements for multiple components.
- Translates the results of analysis into solution design to address multiple requirements.
- Integrates software solutions using different technologies and interfaces.
- Experienced and productive engineer who can mentor others, review code and add value to high-performing team for a medical device company.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations.
- Works independently with minimal guidance.
- Usually determines own work priorities.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Analyzes available resources to make informed decisions for software maintenance.
- Configures Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Creates Software Packages or Installers.
- Creates Infrastructure as Code using declarative and scripting languages.
- Bachelor's degree in related field highly recommended but not required
- Following technical skillsets are required for this role
- 5-7 years or more experience in related area
- C#, C/C++, Powershell
- JSON, XML, Yaml
- Web Deployment (Web Servers)
- Embedded Software, Serial Port Communication, WiFi Communication
- Web Services, REST Services
- Automated Testing, System Integration
- GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Chocolatey, SaltStack
Nice to have
- Multithreading and Parallel Programming
- Design Patterns and Best Practices
- Relational Databases (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- NoSQL Databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
- Virtualization, Cloud, Networking
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full-Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Plan
- 100% Payroll scheme and attendance and punctuality bonuses.
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Follow us on twitter @nearshore_tech