- Elicit and evaluate business processes and workflows by collaborating with cross-functional teams and subject matter experts.
- Evaluate business processes and systems to identify areas for optimization and performance improvement.
- Design and propose system capabilities to enable key user workflows and concepts.
- Develop traceability between solution requirements to ensure the cumulative result will satisfy business and user needs.
- Document requirements and system designs using diagramming, narrative, mock-ups, user stories, and process flows.
- Maintain and manage repositories of artifacts, including requirements, diagrams, notes,
- Facilitate conversations to “deep-dive” into complex processes and technologies, documenting design decisions.
- Prioritize system features according to stakeholder input, project timelines, and team velocity.
- Iterate through proposed design solutions, features, and functionality, ensuring progress and collective buy-in.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in Business or Sciences
- Highly effective communicator (verbal and written)
- Able to think analytically and critically
- Able to facilitate working ideation sessions, driving teams to collaborative solution building
- Able to effectively understand and explain complex concepts to audiences with varying levels of technical experience
- Comfortable working with large groups of diverse stakeholders
- Fluent in current technologies, terms, and capabilities
- Familiarity with SDLC and project management practices (Agile and Waterfall methods)
- Experience with Dispensing Medical Devices (Pyxis family or similar)
- Experience in Healthcare or other regulated industries
- Full Time Employee Contract
- Salary: Based on skills and experience level