- Applies advanced technical principles, techniques, theories and concepts.
- Works on innovative and unusually complex technical problems to provide solutions.
- Prepares program specifications, codes, tests, and debugs computer applications.
- Develop on Android using Kotlin
- Work with product leads, designers and QA to implement features in an elegant and testable fashion
- IT related bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer (2-7 Years).
- In-depth knowledge of Kotlin or Java.
- Experience in Angular 6
- Experience working with native Android Applications.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working with Fragments and standard Android UI constructs.
- Understanding of Multithreading concepts.
- Consuming web services and HTTP REST interaction
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
Nice to Have
- Android NDK (Nice to have)
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees