Nearshore Remote Services™
In today’s economy, everyone is looking for ways to cut costs. For most companies, the ongoing cost of information technology (systems total cost of ownership (TCO), systems maintenance and service) is an opportunity for significant and long-term savings. NearShore Remote Services™ (NSRS) gives you the solution.
Our Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) approach and methodology takes into consideration the total expenditures of offshore engagements. Our model and approach is highly competitive when compared to the low-cost offshore alternatives.
Although nearshore rates tend to be higher than offshore, the total cost of a NearShore engagement and risk is less than the offshore alternative, due to the efficiency gains from proximity, cultural affinity and time savings.
The NSRS model is much more efficient and provides our customers with not only a higher quantity of work, but also a higher quality of work performed when compared to the offshore model. The answer is always near!
Mature IT customers understand these six simple words: you get what you pay for. Translation: lowering your IT costs at the expense of service and performance will ultimately increase your TCO and decrease value. This frustrating scenario is playing out in thousands of U.S. companies. Most of them have come to the conclusion that the offshore model is old-world thinking.
Our managed services are guaranteed in Service Level Agreements (SLA) with customer Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that tie consideration to outcomes. This method allows us to constantly communicate in the same language and with the same goals. Our customers tell us, ‘we are the first IT company to embed their success into our culture.’
- Reduced TCO on legacy systems
- Help desk support in the same time zone
- Free up IT resources for more business-critical tasks
- Ensure systems stay up-to-date through remote maintenance and lifecycle management
- Control and forecast budgets accurately by setting up cost controls
- Gain visibility into maintenance activities and progress
- Dedicated resources for development and Quality Assurance
- Go Green by reducing energy consumption through remote resources