The Solutions Are Near™
NearShore Technology Corporation is a leading provider of next generation information technology outsourcing. Our customers rely heavily on our subject matter expertise and ability to quickly and capably navigate through this new experience. Our customers often express confidence and even outright relief knowing they have an expert partner advocating for their best interests, especially when dealing with foreign markets. For companies seeking to quickly move away from offshoring and into the growing practice of nearshoring, our knowledge base, experience and measurable value make us an easy and safe option.
NearShore provides IT services, solutions and expertise in a broad range of areas for a variety of applications. Specific services include team enhancement, IT project and product development and managed services in a wide range of platforms and languages including the following:
- Mobile Development for iOS, Android, and Windows
- Oracle Solutions such as PLSQL, EBS, Apps, Databases
- Microsoft Solutions such as SQL server, C#, .net
- SharePoint Services
- Java and Java Related Technologies
- Healthcare Technologies
- Open Source Languages such as Ruby, Python, Perl, PHP
- SAP Services
- Data Warehousing and BI solutions
NearShore Clients experience significant and immediate value in the following areas:
Information technology is an exact science. So is our quality assurance process.
Getting the job done on time is a direct result of close partnerships, constant communications and common goals.
Our bilingual management team fluently speaks the language of "get it done."
Our project managers and team members provide complete project transparency along with measurable results to help you improve your process.
IT projects are notorious for never ending. NearShore professionals are outcome-oriented, directly associating project success with actual results and hard deadlines.
Our IT professionals bring the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems from Accredited U.S. or LATAM Universities
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Background Checks Available
- Continued Education and Training